24 People Who Are Insistent On Lying, Cheating And Deceiving Their Way Through Life
We all know that social media has given us a platform to shamelessly bring out the vainest, most narcissistic aspects of our personality. It's a hotbed of people trying to convince their friends, acquaintances, and let's face it, a bunch of strangers, that their lives are more exciting and fabulous than they actually are.
However, no one has attempted to mislead people more so than those on this list. Prepare yourself for some of the most deceptive behavior to have taken place on the internet.
Watch popular YouTuber AzzyLand give her take on the liars of social media:
1. When someone asks for a sexy photo
Is this sexy enough for you?
2. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not the last one
It didn't take long to figure that one out...
3. I'm pretty sure I've seen that exact arm in a different photo
He ain't got muscles but he's got balls.
4. Traffic? Yeah in your head
Life just seems so much more exciting when you're stuck in traffic, right?
5. Hmmm, the deception is real
Well, they tried...
6. Just one movie ticket, sir?
It's like something out of a Disney movie...
7. Which one would you rather have?
So one guy who wanted to purchase a toy poodle was given a huge, long-haired ferret on steroids instead.
8. All the superficial people are on social media
Imagine caring that much about what someone thinks of you...
9. Trucks are just as deceptive as human beings
We fit, my ass...
10. Stool sample? I would never be so crude...
But if you insist on stool, I'll give you stool!
11. Never deceive your pets on the way to the vet
They'll figure it out eventually...
12. Bigger than what? A chess piece? A button? A rose petal?
No deception is more devastating than falsely being told you're in for a bigger portion of chips.
13. As if you needed more proof that vegans are being persecuted in the 21st century...
This is just plain wrong (and ever so slightly comical) on all levels.
14. There's something fishy going on with that fence
But hey, this girl managed to slice a bit of fat from her waist so everyone's a winner.
15. Fake pregnancies on social media?
That's a whole new low - even for our generation...
16. It's a modern-day miracle
Brutal - thrown under the bus by her own Facebook friend.
17. So which guy's the truck?
This is false advertising in my eyes...
18. Hmmm, that's weird, I could have sworn this was taken from your phone?
But whatever you say...
19. Is that an upside down phone I see?
They don't call the show Pretty Little Liars for nothing!
20. It may be plugged in but it's totally "solar powered"!
The irony is strong in this photo...
21. Is that a stack of jeans I see?
Oh, no one pair disguised as a stack of jeans? Pathetic.
22. I'm so cultured and well-read
I hardly ever use my phone...
23. Look at my impeccable rock-climbing skills
It's less than a meter's worth of strenuous activity and adventure...
24. So this guy claims to hate cats
But I'm just a little skeptical...
Yep, these people are some of the most deceptive people you will ever come across. Hopefully, now that they've been exposed for the liars that they are, they will have learned a lesson or two in honesty.