Zoos Are Going Viral After Leaving These Very Honest Reviews Of Their Animals On Twitter
Zoos all over the country have gone viral on Twitter over the past few days, after leaving some seriously funny reviews of their animals.
In a series of honest ratings and witty commentary resembling Amazon-like product reviews, some of the country's most popular zoos have revealed what they really think about the animals in their enclosures.
Find out more about this hysterical new Twitter trend:
Using the hashtag #rateaspecies to voice their opinions on the animals, these zoos, and aquariums certainly didn't pull any punches when contributing to the discussion.
Here are 23 of the most side-splittingly hilarious Twitter reviews of animals at the zoo.
1. Who wouldn't be a fanda of the red panda?
The manufacturers even had the decency to include extra fluff. My customer satisfaction is through the roof.
2. It is a head-turner after all
And it's a conversation starter - what more could you want?
3. A well-deserved five-star rating
It's far too rare though - the manufacturers need to step up production.
4. I mean, if it's seen on @oatmeal of all places, I'm sold
It comes in an array of different colors, and as the review quite rightly suggested, some of the colors you can't even see - how mega-useful is that?! Well worth the four-star rating.
5. Proof that even skeptics can be won over with the right purchase
Who couldn't be won over by this cutie?
6. Great for fishing? Check.
Scary, dangerous and lethal AF? Also, check - but I'll give it five stars anyway, just for the lols.
7. On second thoughts, maybe I should have knocked a star off for projectile vomiting
Hey, four stars is still a respectable score...
8. What a shame it was MISLABELED
It's not the product itself that I have beef with, it's the undeniable deception.
9. Harsh but deserved
There's nothing worse than getting the complete opposite of what you ordered.
10. Shipping is important, y'all
It wasn't very ribbetting. I mean, riveting.
11. The kind of customer that will never be satisfied
I mean, if most people had the choice between an ordinary, run-of-the-mill animal and a fantastical creature, I'm pretty sure I know which one would be more appealing.
12. This product clearly needs to be further developed
It's not worth the purchase.
13. It was "otterly" mediocre
But we're willing to give it another try...
14. Labeling this animal a predator is like calling a chihuahua a guard dog
And to top it all off, it wasn't even the right color.
15. Nothing wrong with an energy-saving koala
And it is still high-koality - imagine that.
16. A waterproof otter always comes in handy
Plus it makes up for its lack of diversity in color by being sturdy and winter-ready.
17. No disappointment? Check. Rotating top? Check.
As customers, we're always searching for a product which doesn't disappoint and has a rotating top, right? And if it made a much more impressive sound than "coo", it would have gotten an extra star...
18. Cat/Snake hybrid? We all want one, right?
No seriously, everyone needs to get their hands on one of these.
19. Because purchases can be too cute
But let's face, the pros outweigh the cons, so here's a four-star rating for you.
20. Hmmm it is exceptionally adorable but it also devours clothing - we have a dilemma on our hands
This is one of those reviews that increases your indecisiveness about the quality of the product. If I was to review this review, I'd give it one star. #sorrynotsorry.
21. It does what it says on the tin, and then some
Let no one tell you that this is just a more expensive version of similar products on the market. This is no ordinary frog - do ordinary frogs have antennas on their eyes? I think not.
22. It's the only one found in the US - get it before it's gone
You know you dig a purchase when you insist on throwing shade at the naysayers.
23. Anything that functions when wet is well worth the buy
Oh and not to mention that they're cordless - that's an important feature of all decent species.
So there you have it: some of the most entertaining reviews you'll ever read. Of course, they were all written in good spirits - and if we could give all of them a five-star rating, we would. Well, except for the melting frog - what a disappointment.